Select Page


Serving Norwich, Norfolk and North Suffolk


Our Services Include

Reports and Surveys

  • Homebuyer Reports
  • Building Surveys





  • Residential Valuations
  • Valuations For Matrimonial and Probate
  • Valuations for Capital Gains Tax
  • Valuations under the ‘Help to Buy’ and Housing Association Equity Release schemes.



  • Right to Buy valuations for Local Authorities
  • Boundary Disputes and preparation of Land Registry Plans.
  • Advice and negotiations for Compulsory Purchase and Compensation


Homebuyer Reports and Building Surveys

to help purchasers gain peace of mind when purchasing their new home.

Which survey would suit the client’s needs depends upon their individual requirements.

The Homebuyer Report

Building surveys are usually recommended for properties in excess of 150 years old or of unusual construction and include photographs of the salient points. The vast majority of properties are suitably covered by the Homebuyer Report which is easier to read and provides information on significant defects and includes a valuation and building’s insurance figure.

Residential Valuations

Mike and Tim are Registered Valuers under the RICS scheme delete ‘including mortgage valuations’

Valuations For Matrimonial and Probate

At difficult times of life valuations are needed for legal purposes. If obtained at an early stage they can help to settle property valuation disputes prior to them going to Court with all the high legal charges that step entails.

Valuations for Capital Gains Tax

This company has records dating back as far as 1982 so that comparable evidence on backdated valuations can be used to help clients formulate their tax calculations and if necessary discuss them with HMRC and The Valuation Office.

Valuations under the ‘Help to Buy’ and Housing Association Equity Release schemes

Increasing numbers of homeowners are looking to get out of the Government run ‘Help to Buy’ scheme possibly to sell or transfer the loan to a conventional mortgage company. Housing Association staircasing also requires a formal RICS valuation by an Accredited Valuer. ‘Staircasing’ is where the home occupier gets a higher percentage of ownership by gradually buying out the Housing Association’s share.

Right to Buy valuations for Local Authorities

ESL has for many years had the contract to value one local authority’s housing stock when a tenant is seeking to purchase their home from the council.

RICS - Choosing between surveys when buying a property

This PDF from RICS will help you to decide which survey is suiatble to have when you buy your property.

RICS - Description of the RICS HomeBuyer Service

This document outlines what you should expect from a RICS Homebuyer Service.


2 Neil Avenue, Holt,
Norfolk NR25 6TG

7 Burrage Way, Sprowston,
Norwich NR7 8FY

Call Us

07957 176633

07375 667791